Managed Firewall Service from Kharma protects your network from Intrusion, Malware, Viruses, Abuse and even Network Outages.
Kharma Consulting’s Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW) are designed to deliver high availability, anti-malware protection and consolidated policy enforcement for medium-to large-sized businesses and campuses. The ZyXEL USGs provides WAN and VPN load balancing and failover ensures nonstop business communications, while incorporating best-in-breed anti-virus, anti-spam, content filtering and application intelligence technology for effective application optimization and comprehensive network protection.
- Multi-WAN & Mobile Broadband - The ZyXEL USG Extreme Series provides non-stop Internet uptime with multi-WAN and mobile broadband support. Multi-WAN works with two or more Ethernet WAN connections for active-active WAN load balancing or active-passive failover. Comprehensive mobile broadband USB modems are also supported for WAN backup.
- Anti-Virus - Powered by Kaspersky SafeStream II gateway anti-virus, ZyXEL USGs provide comprehensive and real-time protection against malware threats before they enter the network. ZyXEL USGs can identify and block over 650,000 viruses right at the gate and provide high-speed scanning with stream-based virus scanning technology.
- Anti-Spam - With a cloud-based IP reputation system, ZyXEL anti-spam can deliver accurate, zero-hour spam outbreak protection by analyzing up-to-the-minute sender reputation data from highly diverse traffic sources. It can detect spam outbreaks in the first few minutes of emergence regardless of spam language or format.
- Application Intelligence - ZyXEL’s USG Extreme Series can identify, categorize and control over 3,000 social, gaming, productivity, and other Web applications and behaviors. Users can prioritize productive applications, throttle acceptable ones, and block unproductive applications to boost productivity and prevent bandwidth abuse.
- SSL Inspection - SSL inspection enables the ZyXEL Extreme Series to provide not only comprehensive security, but also deeper policy enforcement. It enables the USG’s application intelligence, IDP, content filtering and anti-virus to inspect traffic in SSL encrypted connections and block threats that usually go unseen.
- Content Filtering - ZyXEL content filtering helps screen access to websites that are not business related or malicious. With a massive, cloud-based database of over 140 billion URLs that are continuously analyzed and tracked, ZyXEL provides highly accurate, broad and instant protection against malicious Web content.